Sounds exciting, right?
And it is. The Reiki Master Teacher Level called Shinpiden is the level of training and transformation when you will embody and integrate Reiki profoundly into your life.
But I won’t lie to you – it’s intense, deep + takes devotion + commitment. And I often describe my own Mastership as “the best and most challenging year of my life.” The Reiki Mastership journey is a call to embody your true self and let go of ego-attachments, illusions and distortions on a massive level. Your world and how you view reality will not be the same after finishing. It is then from this place of embodiment that you will be able to gracefully teach Reiki and share it with the world in a beautiful, truthful + authentic way.
Reiki Mastership | Embody Your True Self
A 15 Month Group Teaching + Mentorship Journey of Alchemy, Transformation + Expansion.
As a Reiki Master, I uphold the more traditional apprenticeship-style of initiating you into Reiki Mastership, which includes:
- 15 x Powerful one-to-one healing sessions that take place either in-person or online via Zoom depending on the student’s unique requirements.
- 15 x Monthly Group Live Teaching Calls via Zoom. We cover healing processes, sacred space holding skills, coaching techniques, writing meditations, self-development work, altar creation, working with spirit, energy hygiene + much, much more to equip you with the skills you need to be a confident facilitator. You get recordings of these teachings and PDF Resources to keep forever.
- 1/2 day Opening Ceremony + Full Weekend Retreat Closing Ceremony. The opening ceremony is an opportunity to connect in-person the group you will be journeying with over the 15 months + set your intentions for growth. The Closing Ceremony is a weekend retreat in outer Melbourne where you receive your final master attunement in-person + in celebration with your group. A beautiful weekend away together to celebrate and honour the incredible journey and relationships formed.
- Facebook support group. A space where you can connect 24/7 and receive support from me and your group your journeying with.
- Monthly Reiki Swaps where you get to build your practice hours and receive Reiki on a regular basis.
- A model of teaching rooted in indigenous culture. In the Western model of teaching, theory precedes practice and experience. In Shamanic traditions however– including Indigenous Australian cultures – learners are guided to experience wisdom first and learn the theory second. This powerful process supports my Mastership students to blossom into their highest potential, rather than surface-learn on a purely intellectual level.
- Uniquely tailored teaching that will support your transformation. I work fluidly and intuitively with what you as an individual need and the group you are working with. There is set teachings we cover and then outside of them I intuitively support the group and create what is required for them. I often will jump into the facebook group and share live videos with intuitive downloads, guidance and teachings as I am guided by the Reiki Spirits of our Lineage.
- An opportunity to re-visit Levels 1, 2 and 3a in the role of an observer and assistant. This allows you to absorb the teachings from the training and also learn important steps on how to hold sacred space.
- Support in writing your own teaching manuals, reiki meditations and training processes so that you can teach Reiki in a way that honours the lineage but is also unique to you and your own gifts. We work on how to share Reiki with your community, including social media suggestions, writing unique website copy + more so you feel confident in sharing Reiki with your world.
The Mastership program increases your power, self-acceptance, compassion, trust, grace and presence so that by the end of your training you will view the world (and yourself) in a radically different way.
Upon completion of the course you will be initiated as a certified Reiki-Master-Teacher and be able to teach all levels of Reiki to others. You will also be empowered with tools and training to guide people and hold sacred space. It is an incredibly rewarding journey.
Due to the depth and intensity of the process of becoming a Reiki Master, it is essential that you find a Reiki Master Teacher whom you have a good connection with. If you feel called to work with me, I insist you complete my Reiki 3A workshop (it’s a pre-requisite) and if you have already, let’s set up an in-person or Zoom chat so we can feel if we are right for each other.
Pre-requisite: Reiki 3a – ideally with me or another teacher from my lineage.
Timing, as with all of my Reiki trainings, is everything. The Reiki Mastership journey will often begin with an intuitive pull or call to it. I truly believe that your soul will let you know when it feels “right” to start and often there will be synchronistic signs that can’t be ignored. Timing is everything.
Next Group Intake: September 2020.
If you have any questions about the mastership journey, or are feeling called to the journey I invite you to contact me to arrange a time to chat contact me..
Q: I am based interstate/overseas and/or can’t come and see you 1:1 in person in Melbourne, can I still do mastership with you?
A: I do occasionally take on masters that are based interstate/overseas within Australia (I am based in Kensington, Melbourne). Within the group training the teaching calls are facilitated over Zoom and the 1:1 sessions can be done online or via distance. However the Opening + Closing ceremonies and final attunement MUST be transmitted in person.
It is also important to note that in addition to the final attunement its a requirement that masters also re-attend Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3a teachings with me, in-person for learning purposes. So if you are able to travel to attend those and come to the final ceremony + weekend retreat in person, then we can potentially make it work. Feel free to contact me to discuss your situation further.
Q: I did my Level 1 and/or 2 with another teacher can I do mastership with you?
A: Absolutely. I have trained a number of masters who did their other training with other teachers and/or lineages. You will need to do Reiki 3a either with me or another teacher as a pre-requisite as it is designed to prepare students for mastership. Throughout mastership you will have the opportunity to come to my Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 trainings at no extra costs to you.