Sounds exciting, right?
And it is. The Reiki Master Teacher Level called Shinpiden is the level of training and transformation when you will embody and integrate Reiki profoundly into your life.
But I won’t lie to you – it’s intense, deep + takes devotion + commitment. And I often describe my own Mastership as “the best and worst year of my life.” The Reiki Mastership journey is a call to embody your true self and let go of ego-attachments, illusions and distortions on a massive level. Your world and how you view reality will not be the same after finishing. It is then from this place of embodiment that you will be able to gracefully teach Reiki and share it with the world in a beautiful, truthful + authentic way.
As a Reiki Master, I uphold the more traditional apprenticeship-style of initiating you into Reiki Mastership, which includes:
- Powerful one-to-one mentoring sessions that take place over 9 – 18 months. Sessions are 90 minutes and timed weekly or fortnightly, depending on the student-apprentice’s unique requirements.
- A model of teaching rooted in indigenous culture. In the Western model of teaching, theory precedes practice and experience. In Shamanic traditions however– including Indigenous Australian cultures – learners are guided to experience wisdom first and learn the theory second. This powerful process supports my Mastership students to blossom into their highest potential, rather than surface-learn on a purely intellectual level.
- Uniquely tailored teaching that will support your transformation.
- An opportunity to re-visit Levels 1, 2 and 3a in the role of an observer and assistant. This allows you to absorb the teachings from the training and also learn important steps on how to hold sacred space.
- Support in writing your own teaching manuals so that you can teach Reiki in a way that honours the lineage but is also unique to you and your own gifts.
The Mastership program increases your power, self-acceptance, compassion, trust, grace and presence so that by the end of your training you will view the world (and yourself) in a radically different way.
Upon completion of the course you will be initiated as a certified Reiki-Master-Teacher and be able to teach all levels of Reiki to others. You will also be empowered with tools and training to guide people and hold sacred space. It is an incredibly rewarding journey.
Due to the depth and intensity of the process of becoming a Reiki Master, it is essential that you find a Reiki Master Teacher whom you have a good connection with. If you feel called to work with me, I insist you complete my Reiki 3A workshop (it’s a pre-requisite) and if you have already, let’s set up an in-person or Zoom chat so we can feel if we are right for each other.
Pre-requisite: Reiki 3a – ideally with me or another teacher from my lineage.
Timing, as with all of my Reiki trainings, is everything. The Reiki Mastership journey will often begin with an intuitive pull or call to it. I truly believe that your soul will let you know when it feels “right” to start and often there will be synchronistic signs that can’t be ignored.
If you have any questions about the mastership journey, I invite you to contact me to arrange a time to chat contact me..
Q: I am based interstate/overseas and/or can’t come and see you 1:1 in person in Melbourne, can I still do mastership with you?
A: I do occasionally take on masters that are based interstate within Australia (I am based in Kensington, Melbourne) or Overseas and we do the 1:1 mentoring over Zoom. The final attunement ceremony which is done at the completion of the journey MUST be transmitted in person. So to bridge the distance students will train online and then make a trip to Melbourne for their final attunement.
It is also important to note that in addition to the final attunement its a requirement that masters also re-attend Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3a teachings with me, in-person for learning purposes. So if you are able to travel to attend those and come to the final ceremony in person, then we can potentially make it work. Feel free to contact me to discuss your situation further.
Q: I did my Level 1 and/or 2 with another teacher can I do mastership with you?
A: Absolutely. I have trained a number of masters who did their other training with other teachers and/or lineages. You will need to do Reiki 3a either with me or another teacher as a pre-requisite as it is designed to prepare students for mastership. Throughout mastership you will have the opportunity to come to my Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 trainings at no extra costs to you.