Want to learn simple earth based practices to keep your energy vibrant and clean?
Vibrant is a half day workshop focused on sharing simple, effective practices to untangle energy enmeshment and keep the energy of your space, clean and vibrant.
Why is this important?
Because when the energy is clear, you are more grounded, aware, clear minded, and feel stronger within yourself. You can enjoy working with others and sharing your medicine with the world without feeling drained and overwhelmed.
This workshop is a co-creation by Melissa Farrugia and Sara Brooke, healing practitioners with collective knowledge of 20 years. Throughout the afternoon, we will share both personal and professional practices that have worked for us.
We’ve created this workshop after coming to understand how important personal life force energy is, and how easily it leaks out to others (people, places and things) when energy is dense, murky, and boundaries are unclear.
We’ll also share what we notice when energy is dense or there are enmeshed energies, so you’re clear on how to identify them, early on.
In our own way, each of us have learned to untangle from energy enmeshment, and now know the difference living within a vibrant energetic space makes to the overall health of our bodies and our lives.
The workshop will cover simple and effective practices to restore
- Integrity in environmental space
- Personal boundaries and clean energy fields
- Day-to-day practices to boost your personal energy
Our intention is that you leave the afternoon with heightened and expanded awareness of energy based practices, with at least three practices you can walk away with to integrate into your own life, right away.
All practices are elemental in nature, and draw from a variety of shamanic lineages, as well as personal experiences, insights, and knowledge from our own personal lineages.
All practices are ones we currently work with.
This is for
- Anyone who works within a service based role
- Find themselves processing or surrogating for clients
- Empaths + Sensitives who struggle maintaining a strong sense of self
- Those who come into contact with many different people throughout the day
- Those who find it difficult to remain in their own energy field
- Established practitioners looking to alter the way they hold space for others due to energy drain or burnout
- New practitioners looking to establish healing practices feeling supported
The afternoon is a combination of verbal sharing and experiential practices.
We’ll cover practices to help you
- Maintain and grow a personal ritual practice to help support a natural flow of vibrant energy
- Release grip, charge and attachment to people places and things, so your energy can flow more cleanly, easily and abundantly
- Energy top up and retrieval practices to help you maintain vibrant and clean energy throughout your day
- Journal/writing materials
- Questions you may have
- Water bottle
When: Saturday 24th November 2018
Where: Harvest Yoga, 76 McCracken Street, Kensington.
Time: 12 midday – 4pm.
Includes a gift bag filled with plant cleansing goodies and a copy of Ground + Anchor toolkit to help you maintain clear + vibrant energy.
Registration: places are limited to 16 people.
Bookings are essential.
Contact Sara to book and finalise payment. $100 deposit due at time of booking to reserve space and final balance due 10 days before the course starts.