Because whether you are a Reiki practitioner or not, heightened self-awareness is the key to wholeness and mastery.
Is this you?
- You completed Reiki 1 and 2 training and you’d like to discover even more and deepen your connection to the Sacred.
- Your ready to dive deep into your shadow gold. Your tired of judging yourself and your ready to claim your soul’s medicine gifts.
- You’re a Reiki practitioner who wants to gain a deeper understanding of the reiki teachings and how you can apply them to your own life journey and support your clients too.
- Curious about or even seriously considering Mastership, but not sure if you’re ready for that level of commitment yet.
If you resonate with any of the above descriptions, you are an ideal candidate for this course.
Introducing Reiki 3A, a 2 day advanced teachings “taster” designed to intensify the power of Reiki in your life and prepare you for the Mastership journey.
This third level course provides you with advanced, experiential knowledge as you learn to work with:
Sacred Power symbols
Why does Reiki 3A exist and who is it for?
Reiki 3A was created by my master Martine Salerno to bridge the experiential and theoretical gap between Level 2 and Mastership Training. It’s for students and practitioners of Reiki who have completed Level 1 and 2 Training and either want to more fully embody Reiki Energy or become a Master (or both!).
Reiki 3A is also the pre-requisite for my apprenticeship-style Reiki Mastership.
During this workshop you will:
- Deepen your connection to your true, unlimited self as you awaken unconditional love (the key to healing).
- Learn the techniques of a master healer so you heighten your own healing abilities.
- Receive Level 3 sacred power symbols that will intensify the power of Reiki and heal issues across the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels.
- Receive a powerful attunement to raise your vibration and shift your awareness so you recognize duality vs oneness.
- Learn my unique process to help you hear, connect, channel and trust the wisdom of your soul.
- Discover the gifts of your shadow and learn how to work with shadow energies in an empowering way.
As you can probably guess, I believe that the benefits of the Reiki journey go beyond professional development. That said, past students report:
- Increased self-confidence and trust in seeing clients professionally.
- Less judgemental of themselves and others.
- More compassion, presence and authenticity.
- Deeper trust in themselves and life itself.
- Enhanced ability to grow their practice.
- Solid foundation for the Mastership journey (which is NOT for the faint of heart).
Next Reiki 3A:
When: Saturday 13th April + Saturday 27th April 2019
Where: Christ Church Hall, 76 McCracken Street Kensington, VIC 3031
Groups are kept small to ensure maximum individual attention. Bookings essential.
Next Date: 2019 TBA
Can I skip 3A and just do the Mastership Level?
Sorry, no. Reiki 3A is the prerequisite for my Mastership Level students.
I just completed Reiki 2. When can I do Reiki 3A?
If you’ve completed Reiki 2, you need to wait around six months before completing Reiki 3A. The reason being – and this may sound a little blokey, but sometimes building metaphors help – you need time to allow your new energetic foundation to ‘set.’ Just like building a house requires a strong slab, you need time to integrate the Reiki energy that was transmitted to you during your first Reiki initiation before you jump into Reiki 3a.
Why do you split the two days over a fortnight?
My teaching style is experimental, rather than jam the teachings into one weekend I split over a fortnight as I set some really juicy experiential processes for my students to do over that time which helps them have a real life experience of the concepts taught. Especially with Reiki 3a, when the students do these processes they all report that “life will never be the same” after the fortnight.
What’s your teaching style?
While my style is down-to-earth, my relationship to Reiki is far from casual. Even though we work with Divine Light, I don’t take my responsibility as a Master teacher lightly. This means I have established a system that supports your Reiki journey. Students appreciate my warmth (and also the fact that I swear sometimes) and nurturing, grounded energy.
When will you be running the next Level 3A after the above date?
I run Level 3A twice a year. So if you feel the timing is right, book your space now.