Whether you’re already buzzing (with Love!) thanks to my Reiki 1 Workshop or you completed Reiki 1 ages ago, perhaps with another teacher, Reiki 2 is more than a door to practitioner status…
Reiki 2 – Activate Your Inner Compass, is your invitation to:
- Go deeper with your Reiki healing journey (whether you plan on practicing professionally or not).
- Activate your soul’s blue print through clearing the obstacles and limiting beliefs standing in the way of what you are here to do this lifetime.
- Balance the feminine and masculine forces within to attain a state of wholeness.
- Bring your logical mind and intuitive mind into harmony.
- Learn how to connect and navigate life with your own inner compass.
- Gain the skills to be a qualified (and ethical) Reiki practitioner.
- Be initiated into a traditional lineage that upholds the integrity of this sacred practice.
If Reiki 1 was your introduction to plugging into the world’s only unlimited power source, then think of Reiki 2 as harnessing that power with greater mastery. Officially, this level is required if you’d like to practice Reiki professionally (beyond yourself, friends and family), but many students choose Reiki 2 simply to enhance their own power and healing ability.
Are you a past student? With Reiki 1 you experienced a life-altering opening of the heart (that’s the first step), while Reiki 2 is designed to expand your consciousness and help you navigate life through attuning to your heart’s compass.
By taking Reiki 2 – Activate Your Inner Compass (with me as your guide), you will:
- Increase your intuition and ability to connect to your higher wisdom (and who doesn’t need that?)
- Discover a channeled writing practice that will uniquely connect you to your inner compass and help you manage all emotions in an intelligent, conscious way.
- Learn how to charge spaces and objects with Reiki energy.
- Learn how to clear and charge the home with Reiki energy so you can do house blessings for yourself and others.
- Raise your energetic vibration and learn how to do this for yourself.
- Learn how to perform Reiki at a distance so you can do distant healing on individuals, kids and animals.
- Discover a process for telepathy where you can tune deeply into your own chakra system (and others!).
- Release and transform issues and patterns that no longer serve your soul’s development.
Here’s what you need to know:
Reiki 2 is a full 2-day workshop. As a second level Reiki training, you will receive:
- Reiki 2 Initiation (This energetic transmission of the Reiki symbols can only be performed by a Reiki Master).
- A detailed Reiki 2 manual and certification upon course completion.
- Theoretical and experiential instruction that you can apply in a professional context.
- The three power symbols that activate healing on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual soul level, which you can draw on in daily life and healing sessions.
Students who undertake my Reiki 2 training experience:
- A radical reduction in fear and anxiety.
- Greater harmony between logical and creative/intuitive minds processes (feel less “split” mentally).
- Increased clarity and direction around their life purpose.
- A super-boost of courage to commit to their life path.
- Self-confidence to use their heart’s compass.
- Increased trust in their place within the grand scheme
Next Reiki 2:
When: Saturday 1st + 8th September 2018 (9.30am – 5.30pm each day)
Where: Christ Church Hall, 76 McCracken Street Kensington, VIC 3031
Deposit: $100 to reserve and book space.
Balance of $340 due on first day of course unless other arrangement has been made.
Course fee & Deposit is transferable in approved circumstances but non refundable.
Please note: Groups are kept small to ensure maximum individual attention. Bookings essential.
How are you different to other teachers?
I say this with full integrity (and just a dash of cheek): I’m no McReiki Master. Even though we’re working with Divine Healing Intelligence, I don’t take the wisdom of my lineage lightly. And should you become my student, neither will you.
Full disclosure: I’m less interested in how fast you progress than how deeply you connect to your heart’s truth.
While Reiki has been packaged up for a Western audience in ways that differ from its origins, I prefer to keep the integrity of the tradition alive. That’s why my workshops are two full days rather than one-day only affairs and the Reiki Mastership is offered in the apprenticeship-style model.
I just completed Reiki 1. When can I do Reiki 2?
If you’ve completed Reiki 1, you need to wait a minimum of three months before completing Reiki 2. The reason being – and this may sound a little blokey, but sometimes building metaphors help – you need time to allow your new energetic foundation to ‘set.’ Just like building a house requires a strong slab, you need time to integrate the Reiki energy that was transmitted to you during your first Reiki initiation before you jump into Reiki 2.
I want to deepen my Reiki practice, but don’t want to do it professionally. Is this course for me?
Reiki 2 is a practitioner level course, but many individuals choose to deepen their Reiki journey after Reiki 1. The personal benefits of doing this course (heightened intuition, expanded psychic ability, channeled writing skills) makes this workshop invaluable to all those who have completed Reiki 1.
I did my Reiki 1 training with another teacher, can I do Level 2 Training with you?
Yes. As long as you have waited three months after your Level 1 Initiation for intergration. Every teacher will teach Reiki based on their own experience so there is benefit from learning from different teachers and lineages. The important thing is to trust the felt-sense of your body. Which teacher FEELS the best for you? It will guide you to the right teacher.