I have been guided to create a healing water elixir under the moon’s ray’s tonight and felt guided to share this practice with the space in between community. If you have kids, this is a great ritual to do as a family!!
How to Create a Full Moon Healing Elixir What will I need?
– A nice glass, chalice or jug of water. You might also like to use a bowl depending on how much water you would like to charge.
– Any objects you would like to place around the water, crystals, rocks, leaves, flowers, pieces of nature or any other sacred pieces you feel drawn to.
– Full Moon Light
– Intentions for Healing & Blessings you wish to create.
Take a moment to create a sacred space.
1. Fill up a full glass or jug of water. Filtered water would be ideal, otherwise tap water will be fine.
2. Create an altar space outside where the vessel can charge under the full moon light. If you live in an apartment and have nowhere to place the water, you could also place it on a window sill – but outside under the direct moonlight is best.
3. You might like to pop down a cloth, mat or blanket, or just lay directly onto mother earth. Place your sacred objects around the glass/jar in a circular grid – whatever pattern feels intuitively right for you. You will know. Often once you start laying objects down they will form their own organic patterns.
4. Once the altar is set and you have popped the water in the centre take a moment to hover your hands over the water and send your healing intentions into the water. Whatever you would like to call into your life and for humanity. Water is programmable by human thought so be very present to the language you use, think LOVING thoughts.
4. Leave the elixir to charge under the full moon in scorpio tonight.
5. Then in the morning the water will be ready for ceremony.
6. The Ceremony…
Take the cup full of water and hold it up to the sky and re-state your intentions of what you are wanting support and healing with.
Then slowly and mindfully drink the moon charged water. Feel the vibration of healing ripple through your entire body and being. Human beings are made of over 70% water so the blessed water will link in with the rest of the water your body is holding and super charge it. (very cool hey?! I love working with water its SO powerful!)
To give thanks and gratitude and to share your loving intentions with your community – Keep some of the blessed water and then deposit it into a natural flowing waterway near your home, maybe a lake, stream, ocean – and as you release the water send blessings to all the water in the world. Water is Sacred, without it we cannot live, we must always remember this and be grateful for every drop we use.