Wondering why your visions won’t manifest or why you feel stuck?
We’ve been encouraged to ‘think positive’, paste pictures on our vision board and manifest our dream life from the power of the mind.
So why is it that it that no matter how hard you manifest, or how many affirmations you repeat, some desires just never come into fruition?
What if you feel so disconnected from yourself you don’t even know what it is you desire anymore?
Calling all Women Who Want to Remember the Secret of Creation…
You are invited to tap into a space beyond the mind.
This space is a part of every woman and holds the power of life and death.
Let’s go beyond the power of your mind and into the profound power of your womb…
You are invited to access a female lineage where the energy of creation is remembered are fully understood.
You will remember that you are wired for CREATION; your body holds the secret codes of your life’s creative process, pleasure, expression and magnetic power.
Here’s what happens when you’re NOT plugged into the energy of CREATION:
- Your life is ruled by deadlines, responsibilities and your to-do list.
- You don’t follow through on your ideas.
- You feel pressured and under the pump.
- You are very busy, but not joyfully productive.
- Your visions don’t manifest and you don’t know why.
- You feel stuck, stagnant, anxious and fearful of the future.
- You try and fill yourself up by chasing external validation & material things.
- You continually feel like you are missing something in your life
- You feel burnt out, fatigued and have lost your lust, vitality and passion for life.
- You can’t seem to move on from the past and are stuck in repeating circumstances you can’t seem to escape.
Here’s what happens when you’re aligned to the energy of CREATION:
- You create from a place of trust, joy and deep knowing.
- You stop second guessing yourself or doubting your power.
- You focus on what brings you joy and ditch what no longer serves your highest good.
- You complete the right projects and let go of the wrong ones.
- You take advantage of naturally high-productivity times and release the need to over-drive or push too hard.
- You can relax and rest fully (without resistance or guilt)
- You draw on your intuitive and psychic abilities to navigate through your life transitions.
- You feel turned on, sensual, orgasmic as you live a fulfilling life
- You tap into the magic of your menstrual cycle (and understand your innate rhythm).
- You create only what serves humanity (and stop adding to mindless consumption)
The Story Behind Creation
I’m Sara Brooke. As a Meditation Teacher, Reiki Master and Intuitive Healer, my work is sacred by nature and informed by my own spiritual journey and soul embodiment.
One way I serve is through guiding people to drop the layers of illusion and discover their true self. For many years, I facilitated vision board workshops to help empower people to visualise and manifest what they truly wanted. During those years, I was also on my own journey of deepening and balancing my relationship to the feminine and masculine. I went on a Shamanic Quest in Mexico, explored the faces of the feminine through the Dancing Eros Journey, and integrated profound realisations about what the Earth needs to heal. Through this deep work, my understanding of creation evolved as I began to understand that vision work is just the tip of the ice berg; one aspect of the entire process. While teaching vision boarding workshops I came to appreciate that the magazine images we were drawing on reflected mainstream society’s values. And that what was truly needed was to go beyond the mind, into the vessel of creation itself.
This led me to explore the mysteries of the womb. While a vision board may reflect what we “imagine” we want, I experienced the deep shift into discovering what our soul and body wants to really birth and call in.
In short: I remembered that the power of my mind to manifest and birth new things could only take me so far. When I connected to my womb’s consciousness, I could “remember” what my body knows and decode the secrets of creation.
Who is CREATION for?
- Women who feel called to move beyond their minds to discover the creative power of the body.
- Women who no longer wish to force their way through life and work.
- Women who are ready to unplug from societies expectations, demands and pressures and tune in to their true joy and magic.
- Women who know there is much more to life and they are ready to dive deep and leave behind old patriarchal ways.
- Women who are called to help humanity evolve and birth a new world.
- Women who are called to be authentic, wild, truthful and ecstatic.
- Modern women who want to remember and reconnect to the ancient codes of creation
What is CREATION?
Creation is a Full Day sacred workshop for modern woman to reclaim their full creative power.
With Sara Brooke at your guide, join an intimate circle of women to:
- Unlock the secret code that lives inside a woman; few know how to access.
- Discover how the original Creation Myth and Beauty Myth hijacked feminine creative power.
- Explore sensual practices that awaken Shakti (Universal Creative Energy) in a safe environment.
- Dissolve your to-do list and reclaim the clear guidance encoded in your unique creative cycle.
- Tap into a space beyond the mind.
- Heal the wounds of your sensuality.
- Learn a powerful practice that connects heart, womb and throat for unleashed expression and emotional clearing.
- Enter your Creation Matrix; access the 7 directions of your energetic womb space.
- Take part in sacred rituals and ancient practices that modern women have not been ‘taught’ but easily ‘remember.’
- Become initiated in mystery school teachings
- Learn how to create in alignment with humanity
- Move from creating from competition into creating from a place of collaboration.
- Heal your relationship to you body and menstrual cycle.
- Create a healthy work/life balance.
- Learn the art of receiving.
- Release stagnant energy, fear, repression, shame and guilt.
- Share a delicious feast with your ‘sisters’
- Receive recorded audio teachings, worksheets and written materials from the day to bring CREATION into your life beyond the workshop.
UPCOMING DATES //
- MELBOURNE | WINTER CREATION August 2017
Date: Sunday 13th August 2017 (10am – 4.30pm)
Where: Harvest Yoga Studio, 76 McCracken St Kensington, Victoria 3031
- MELBOURNE | SPRING CREATION October 2017
Date: Sunday 1st October 2017 (10am – 4.30pm)
Where: Harvest Yoga Studio, 76 McCracken St Kensington, Victoria 3031
INVESTMENT $222 (inc GST)
$100 deposit payable at time of booking via direct deposit or paypal.
With final balance due 14 days before course starts.
To book your place, Contact Sara….
Will this help me with my creative work?
Yes! CREATION will help you clear blocks and heal wounds that may be repressing your full creative power. You’ll be invited to work with creative energy more broadly so that creative work becomes creative joy.
I don’t know what to create and I feel lost. Is CREATION for me?
Feeling unsure is a clear sign that you are disconnected from your creative energy – your womb consciousness. CREATION is perfect for you, as it will reconnect you with the source of your power, bringing clarity and truth.
Do I have to dress a certain way to attend CREATION?
Women are invited to dress in a way that makes them feel like a ‘goddess.’ For some women this may mean flower crowns and bohemian dresses, but this is just one aspect of goddess nature. CREATION is a comparison-free, non-judgmental space where all women are held to embody their highest expression. All ages, sizes and shapes of woman are wholeheartedly welcome.
I’ve had a hysterectomy, how can I connect to my “womb consciousness”?
You do not need a physical womb to connect to your energetic womb. Womb consciousness, like Gaia’s consciousness and Cosmic Womb consciousness is an intelligent energy any woman can access.
I’m a man who wants to create. Can I attend CREATION?
In a word, no. At this stage CREATION is designed for women only. But this may change, so please stay connected by joining my mailing list.
Will this help me be more productive?
CREATION will explore the pressures placed on women to constantly produce and push. This hyper-productivity causes real problems and disconnection from our cyclic power. By aligning to the Creation Code, you will learn to take advantage of naturally productive times, so you avoid burn-out and fatigue.
I’m not creative, simply interested in feminine wisdom. Is this for me?
Society has incorrectly taught us that some people are creative and others are not. Most of us have a limited view of what creativity is. CREATION will expand your understanding and invite you to remember how powerfully creative you are. If you’re interested in feminine wisdom, this will blow your mind and get you into your body.